Thursday, June 19, 2008

SSSSSSSSSuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is so awesome!!!!!!!!!! its like fri & sat everyday!!!!!!!! plus swimming!!!!!!!!! i luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well today me, Kindyl and Brenley went to my mom's cousins house to swim and we had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Every fri we go to a pool with my whole family and every wed we go to a pool with the Evans. We also go to the movies every tues!!!!!!!! all the rest of the time, we are pretty much hangin with our friends. I LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Summer said...

Do you have any names for your new sis?!?!?!

Rachael said...

well we want to name her like macey of kacey but we cant cause our dogs name is maisie

Melanie and Will said...

hey you go girl i have a plannned out summer! of course:)

Melanie and Will said...

it was mariah!haha

Rachael said...

haha funny y r u on yer moms blog instead of yers?

Mariah said...

you rock the road i do!!! YOU ROCK!!!YEAH! YOU JUST LIKE TO KOPPPIE CATTER LIKE I DO huh?!

Rachael said...

YUP!!!!!!