Saturday, May 10, 2008

Brenley's Nice

Well this morning Brenley got mad at me because I wouldn't get her more milk. She said "TeeTee mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (TeeTee is 'sister') and no matter what I said to get her to drink something else, she still kept saying that I am mean. Soooooo... finally i said "Brenley, when you call me mean, you are being mean. That makes Brenley mean." So after a long pause, she says with a stern look on her face, "Nooooooooo... Brenley's nice." She is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well gtg bye B-) <3 :P



3 comments:

Mariah said...

How did she get so messy???LOL!!!!!

Rachael said...

well, thats brenley for you!

BrenleySeasag said...

I have to say how cool it was that my sister stumbled upon your blog.

My daughter, too, is a Brenley!
Here's our blog about her:

http://brenleyseasag.blogspot.com/

Would love to hear from yoU!