Monday, May 26, 2008

Awesome Day!!!!

I had an awesome day today!!! i went to Kinsey's house and they did there irrigation today so me Kinsey and Dani were boogie boarding and skim boarding in her back and front yard. IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!! we also swam in their "canal thing" it their back yard. it was so cool! well me and Kinsey are trying to convince our parents if i could sleep over tonight and we can play in the irrigation till late tonight. we'll se how it goes. Well, i forgot my camera :( but hanna brought hers and took alot of pictures of me Kinsey Dani Tate and Kevin. :) THANX HANNA!!! i will see if i can post some of them later. well gtg bye B-) :P <3>


I stole this picture from Margaret.... THANX MARGARET!!!!



Dani Kinsey ME!!!

2 comments:

Mariah said...

i think i would wanna do that sometime if i could!!! i love your blog its s ocute thanx for invitin' me to your convinient post-on-a-comment on my blog!!!!

love, mariah~

Rachael said...

haha ya it is so fun and their yard is HUGE and the front and back yard are connected so it is so fun ya i just went there on saturday too but it wasnt a big party that time it was just me and my kinsey and a few other people.... YER WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!