Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tagged

k so savanna tagged me like 4 days ago but i didnt find out till just now so here it is:

Here are the rules: 1. Post the rules on your blog

2. Answer the six "8" items

3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.



8 Favorite TV shows:



1. Ghost Whisperer

2. American idol

3. George Lopez

4. Don't forget the lyrics

5. Full House

6. Monk

7. Psych

8. 7 heaven



8Things I did yesterday:



1. Got Dressed

2. Did my hair weird

3. Heard about the WEIRDEST dream this guy had about me

4. Got home

5. Went to a party

6. Crashed another party

7. Texted my friends

8. Hung out with my friends on Camis awesome balcony



8 Things I look forward to



:1. School on monday (not for the school, for the between the classes. Alot can happen in 5 minutes)

2. Cool weather :)

3. Friday

4. The weekend

5. My grandma to get back from Germany

6. summer

7. my birthday

8. Christmas



8 Resturants



1. KFC

2. Wendys

3.panda express

4. Olive garden

5.Fudruckers

6. cheese cake factory

7. Fazolies

8. subway

8 Things on my wishlist:

1. New cell phone

2.A vacation to hawaii

3. A new laptop

4. A huge house

5. more clothes

6. more shoes

7. a million $

8. idk

8 People I tag:

1. Mom

2. Mariah

3. Alyssa

4. Summer

5. Tate

6. Jannalee

7. Margaret

8. Crystal

well gtg bye <3 ~rAcHaEl~

2 comments:

Savanna said...

HA HA SORRY FOR NOT LETTING YOU KNOW

Rachael said...

haha lol its all good hey y r u in caps lock?