Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Name Game

So the other day at lunch my vice principal said to my friend "Hello Mrs. Ariola." And I said "Do you know my last name?" And he said "Macnab?" and I said "How did you know that?!" and he said "if I tell you you will feel like a total idiot." and left it at that. Eventually, I got him to say "On your lunch bag it says 'Rachael Macnab'." He was right! I felt like such an idiot! So anyway, a little bit after that he was guessing my middle name and after about twenty minutes of him guessing and me giving hints, he finally got it. It was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! gtg bye B-) <3 :P

3 comments:

Summer said...

(: luv the bloggg... keep it up!

Rachael said...

thanx summer! hey how did u no i got a blog?

Rachael said...

o now i remember i comented on ur blog and told u i had a blog i remember now sry k wel do u hav an email???????????????????